Advanced Network Devices, controlled by PoE (Power-Over-Ethernet) network switches, or with an PoE power injector,
are built and designed with multi-function in mind. In addition to audio, Advanced Network Devices’ IP endpoints offer a multi-functional display for synchronized time, scrolling or static text communications, graphics and timers. Use the LED screen to display messages in configurable fonts and colors for reminders, alerts, advertising, weather, news, Twitter or RSS feeds.
- Automatically dim for different times of day. Reduce power usage at night to save energy.
- Send many types of messages to your device, at settable periodic times, or instantaneously.
- Different colors can represent different message types or priorities
- Scroll reminders/alerts, advertising, announcements, RSS/Twitter/News/Weather/Stock Feeds/US debt, etc.
- 1 or 2 line display modes
- Configurable colors and fonts: See Configurable Clock Fonts
– 9 fonts available with 16 foreground and background colors.
– Character flashing and shadow effects.
– Scroll text or images left, right, up or down; or keep static
– Display 1, 2 or 3 lines of text at one time
- Configurable fonts and colors
- Count up or down with a configurable critical time period that provides visual feedback when the threshold is reached
- Count days, hours, minutes, seconds, 1/100ths
- Control several devices at once
- Show your logo or other graphics
- Create animated graphics/sequences
- Imports jpg, gif, bmp, and png
- Edit in AND’s Pixmap builder (part of Clockwise)
- Set clock to any time zone in the world.
- Use any of the 20 clock fonts available in 15 colors. See the Synchronized Clock page
- Options to display seconds, AM/PM designation, 24-hour time, and minute progress bar.
- Two line mode to display current time in addition to the date or scrolling feeds). Date includes day, month, year, weekday, etc. in any order
- Option to display microphone icon when microphone is active.
- Supports most languages and associated fonts
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean
- Option to display phone icon when device is in an active SIP call.
- Incoming extension displayed in SIP phone mode.
- Broadcast campus wide scores of athletic games
- Utilize scoreboard in classroom games and activities
- Two line mode to display only scoreboard, clock/scoreboard or timer/scoreboard combinations
- Configurable fonts and colors to identify each team
- Possession icon used to distinguish each team
Themes and Style
News and Stock Feeds