ClockWise Campus (PC-based) allows full control of Advanced Network Devices IP PoE displays, speakers, and hubs. The software includes a desktop interface, as well as a background service that does not require the application to run for configured messaging and notifications to trigger. And now, the software also includes a user-friendly web browser interface that enables users to interact with IP devices with the push of a button.
- Configure and manage bell scheduling
- Send pages and initiate two-way intercom calls
- Create, schedule, and trigger audio and visual alerts
- Monitor all your ANetD devices, which populate automatically
- Configure notifications for LED and LCD displays
- Create your own pixel graphics for custom messaging
- Stream background music
- Includes an option to install a web browser in English, Spanish, or Canadian French
Each device purchase comes with ClockWise Campus included. Visit our customer portal to download ClockWise Campus.