The ZONEC2 Zone Controller allows for integration of non-network devices to the network. The full-featured, multi-purpose unit interacts directly with an organization’s mass notification system, acting as a hub for a variety of devices.
Common uses for the ZONEC2 include:
- Broadcasting audio, via the network, to existing traditional speakers that are connected to an amplifier
- Access control (lock and unlock) of doors equipped with contact sensors
- Connecting motion sensors in order to detect activity in an area
- Playing music directly from a CD or MP3 player
- Creating a paging station by connecting a microphone
- Visually enhancing alert messages by connecting a strobe